Lifetime Raised Garden Bed
Lifetime Raised Garden Bed
In 60 minutes or less, the Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Kit can transform your back yard into a fully operational vegetable garden. The kit is attractive with its simulated wood grain finish. It is also easy to assemble and get started gardening that same afternoon. The cover ensures that sudden frosts won’t kill off your seedlings, and also protects the seeds from birds eating them before they even have a chance to sprout.
Benefits of the Lifetime Raised Garden Bed
The Lifetime Raised Garden Bed is constructed of durable UV resistant plastic, it is designed and built to last a lifetime. The plastic it is built from will not fade, crack, or rot like wood will. The Lifetime Raised Garden Bed is easy to assemble, and the most popular kit includes two 4 foot by 4 foot beds each 9 inches tall, and one cover. No tools are required to complete the installation, so you could say installation is a SNAP! The polyethylene material used in the manufacturing will not leech dangerous chemicals into your precious vegetables, which would be a huge concern if you using just any old plastic from the home improvement store.
Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Features
- The two garden beds are stackable, so you can either have two four by four foot garden beds that are 9 inches tall, or stack them to create a single bed that is 18 inches tall
- The dark color of the simulated wood panels absorbs heat from the sun, warming the soil, and encouraging good root development
- The kit comes with a handy guide on how to garden
- No tools are required to complete Assembly
- You’re ready to start gardening in less than 60 minutes
- The polyethylene plastic won’t emit harmful chemicals
- Get a head start on germinating seedlings with the handy greenhouse cover
Where to Buy Lifetime Raised Garden Bed
Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Options
The Lifetime Raised Garden Bed also is available without the greenhouse cover, as just the garden box sides. All you will need to start a garden is soil, and seedlings! In order to mix up your own soil mixture, it is simply equal parts peat moss or sphagnum moss, vermiculite or perlite, and nutrients like compost blends. You can also find pre made garden soil, such as Mel’s Mix or even Miracle Grow Garden Soil at most major home improvement warehouses or garden centers.
Is there another brand of Lifetime Raised Garden Bed?
There are other companies that produce chemical free garden bed products that will last a “lifetime” as well. These include Suncast, Frame it All, and others. However, this article only describes the features and benefits of the kit from Lifetime themselves.
Thank you for reading Lifetime Raised Garden Bed, if you liked this article, you may also like Above Ground Garden Boxes.
Last updated byat .